Theiner is one of the few painting contractors in Etobicoke, Toronto and the GTA with the ability to deliver electrostatic painting on-site.
Electrostatic painting is an application process in which the paint is electrically-charged and sprayed on a grounded substrate. This delivers a factory-smooth finish with minimal overspray. Our ability to do electrostatic painting on-site is often more economical than conventional spray paint or moving substrates from their current location.
On-site electrostatic painting services include:
- Painting of retail displays and freezers
- Painting of office furniture, filing cabinets, lockers, washroom stalls, racking and shelving
- Machinery painting
- Painting of all kinds of metal and chainlink fencing
- On-site painting of any metal substrates where finish and overspray are a factor – or the substrate can’t economically or physically be moved
We can also do all kinds of electrostatic painting in our shop.
You can trust Theiner painters:
- All our painters are skilled, uniformed, trustworthy and courteous
- We are fully WSIB-compliant and carry $5 million liability insurance
- All Theiner painters adhere to a strict health & safety policy
- All supervisors are WHMIS and First Aid certified
- You can speak to past clients before you make any decisions
- Painters are scissor lift-certified and boom lift-certified
And we can work on a schedule that fits your requirements, including evenings and weekends, to minimize disruption.